Andarine is classified as a SARM. But there’s a lot of confusion around SARMs, and in this full Andarine S4 review you’re going to get the lowdown on everything you need to know to use it successfully.
We’re going to cover all the basics. Exactly what Andarine is, how it works, dosing, cycling, and how to stack it to build muscle, increase your core strength, and cut fat.
But we won’t shy away from the downsides, and I’m going to talk you through the Andarine side effects as well. Plus, the conclusion of this review will also tell you where you can find 100% pure and safe Andarine S4 for sale.
What Andarine Is & How It Works
Andarine is a research chemical created by a company called GTX around 15 years ago, although it’s not actually clear when it was first developed.
It’s known as Andarine, S4, and less commonly GTx-007.
A research chemical is something that’s literally still being researched. It’s never been through full phase II (human) trials, it’s never been licensed or put to market for any use. So, what you’re putting in your body is something which is “grey market”, and we don’t honestly know the long-term effects of in the body.
But what we do know is that it’s a genuine SARM. What I mean by that is it fulfills the criteria for one:
- SARM is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator
- SARMs target androgen receptors in muscle and bone tissue almost exclusively
- All correctly classified SARMs target androgen receptors and nothing else
- They avoid being full (and often even partial) agonists of androgen receptors in other areas of the body
- Genuine SARMs mimics testosterone and cause a drop in natural testosterone production
- Proper SARMs build muscle, improve strength and determination, and cut fat
There are other supplements out there that are classified as SARMs but actually aren’t. They have different ways of working in the body to produce results relating to increasing muscle mass, speeding up recovery times, improving endurance, and cutting fat. The most well-known SARMs that fall into this category are GW-501516, SR-9009, YK-11, and MK-677.
So how does Andarine actually work?
Well, when you complete a cycle of it, it does the following in the body (based on the little research out there, and the anecdotal evidence from the bodybuilding community):
- Andarine has been proven in lab rats to increase bone mineral strength and bone density. This means that after a few cycles of S-4 your frame will be stronger to carry the load and take you up to a new level, in terms of being able to kick-on with lifting more and more.
- Andarine doesn’t produce huge muscle gains. It’s not strong enough to do that. However, it does to a certain extent but is better known as being able to create denser and more defined muscles. People describe it as a chiseled look, and it’s the reason why some people use it in the quiet before bodybuilding competitions. It basically helps to make your muscles denser and more pronounced. I can’t tell you how androgen receptors affect muscle gains, unfortunately, because scientists don’t even know. What they do know is androgen receptors are crucial to the way muscles develop.
- Andarine has been linked to fat burning. However, it’s not actually known why it does this. But it’s been seen in rat studies that it appears to lower production of HSL, a hormone that plays a key part in metabolism and use of fat. The suggestion is that it’s sending signals to encourage the body to burn that fat rather than store it.
- Andarine produces energy. This has been ascribed to elevated muscular development and free testosterone availability. However, my pet theory is that because it’s telling the body to burn fat rather than glucose, that’s leaving more glucose available to use. So you’ve got an overall higher energy budget to use.
- Andarine increases vascularity. That means your veins will look more pronounced and will be able to carry blood back towards your heart faster. That means more rapid oxygen and nutrient supply where you need it during your workout and during the recovery and muscle growth period.
Andarine Dosage Guide
Let’s talk now about the correct Andarine dosage range you should be working on. SARMs can have the side effect of testosterone drop, and I’ll talk about Andarine generally in a moment.
But to minimize the chances of side effects, you will want to use the lowest possible dose to get the best possible results.
Andarine S4 is quite potent. However, doses are actually within a similar range to the original SARM called Ostarine. That can be quite confusing for some people, but the truth is that Andarine is a whole different ballgame within the same dosage ranges is Ostarine.
A low dose, the beginner dose I would recommend, is around 10-15 mg per day. The Andarine half-life is at least 24 hours it appears, so you should only have to dose once per day to get the full effects all the time.
A high-end dose is around 80 mg. But I’ll be honest, I’ve never known anyone to take that personally, and I certainly wouldn’t go near that dose. For me, your dosage range should be between 10 mg and an absolute maximum of 70 mg daily, with a typical dose for an experienced user being around 25 mg.
Andarine Cycle Length
As with dosage, knowledge about the ideal Andarine cycle length is also built up upon anecdotal bodybuilding evidence.
If you’re brand-new to SARMs then do an eight-week cycle, with an eight-week break.
If you’re more experienced, then you could do 10-12 weeks. But I’d always recommend you have a break equal to the cycle length, and make sure you watch out for the signs of testosterone drop.
Andarine Results: What’s realistic?
A lot of SARMs reviews out there will give you results that talk about incredible gains, and dramatic fat cutting.
Although that’s true, they don’t mention the hard work and religious diet you have to follow for several months to achieve the look that’s being described or shown.
Also, the problem with those Andarine before and after photos is you don’t know if they are real. They could be really old photos that are a result of anabolic steroid use or an absolutely incredible and rare set of results that you are seeing.
So I’m going to talk to you about typical Andarine results, the typical before and after results. This is what you can achieve after your first Andarine S4 cycle:
- It can be used during bulking all recomping, but I’d advise is always used during a cutting phase. It will maintain your muscle, define it, and also help to lift your energy levels and cut fat. At the end of your cycle, you will notice all of these things are significantly changed.
- The muscle you grow will be different to that you grow naturally. If you have been naturally bodybuilding for a few months prior to using Andarine, then your before and after will be dramatic. Not necessarily bigger, your muscles will be far more defined.
- You’ll work out harder and longer. You’ll be more determined, more energized. That’s for a variety of reasons, but mostly down to how you are rapidly progressing with muscle recovery and growth, alongside better bone density, which allows you to push harder.
- Personally, I cut a lot of fat. 8 lbs. in eight weeks. And those positive effects seem to go on for a couple of weeks after that as well. I’ve read before that people use Andarine and then note that they continue to develop accelerated fat loss for a couple of weeks afterward. I don’t know why, but I felt it too.
Again though, I’ll say it’s not a miracle. SARMs will only work well if you work hard.
You have to hit the gym more days of the week than not. They have to be multi-hour sessions. They have to be progressive week on week. Your diet has to be well designed and religiously stuck to.
How To Stack Andarine S4
Let’s now quickly cover how to stack Andarine. I mentioned before that it’s best for cutting, that’s what I’ve found, but it’s also good for recomping, or for maintenance.
So here’s a great maintenance stack that uses Andarine:
- 20 mg Andarine
- 10 mg Cardarine
- 5 mg Ligandrol
- Cycle length is 10 weeks
- Take at least an eight-week gap
- Mild PCT supplement (Nolvadex) required
What you’re getting here is Ligandrol maintaining muscle and cutting fat. That’s the same with Andarine, but you’re also using that to define your muscle and grow it slightly as well. Plus, you are using Cardarine which is excellent for strength and endurance. Put together, your Andarine results as part of this stack will be far more defined and noticeable than using it on its own.
Andarine Side Effects
Before I conclude this S4 review, I want to just talk about Andarine side effects, because they are there.
The first side effect is the testosterone drop. Because you are triggering androgen receptors, your body gradually stops producing its own supply as much. So over time, natural testosterone production will drop.
So it’s vital that after you complete an Andarine cycle (or any cycle involving androgenic SARMs) that you use a PCT supplement. Because it’s not overly aggressive, especially at lower doses, you could get away with Nolvadex, but I’d have Clomid to hand just in case.
The second side effect that can be more worrying is vision problems. This has only ever been reported at very high doses, 70 mg and above really, which I would never go near anyway.
But people using high doses have reported a change in color vision. Basically, their vision is tinted, sepia tone, just weird. Not blurred, not retarded, just different in color. That does go within a few weeks of finishing using Andarine though.
Where To Find Andarine S4 For Sale
The conclusion of this review is that even on its own, Andarine results can be significant. You have to work hard, and don’t expect miracles.
One of the hardest parts of using SARMs is actually buying them. One study found that nearly 50% of the SARMs for sale online didn’t contain exactly what was stated, and some even contained no SARMs at all or even dangerous anabolic steroids.
MARCH 2022 UPDATE:
Several trusted SARMs sellers that I’ve used and recommended for a couple of years have now gone bust. It’s mostly knock-on from the Chinese ban on the export (and manufacture) of SARMs and many other types of research chemical, along with the pandemic.
SARMs 4 YOU, Proven Peptides, Rats Army and now even Science.bio have all fallen by the wayside. However, the SARMs sellers below are the ones I use and am now happy to recommend as well.
Swiss Chems – Capsules
The first place I’d recommend buying SARMs from is Swiss Chems. These aren’t new sellers, they’ve been around as long as anyone and survived by adapting.
They used to sell capsules, liquid, injectables, and raw powder. But a couple of years back they narrow their business down to just sell capsules.
Swiss Chems sell SARMs, peptides, nootropics, and many other types of supplement that any type of need. In terms of Andarine, right now 60 capsules will cost you $65.95, with each capsule dosed at 25 mg. That’s a great price, considering a year ago SARMs capsules from the same seller, and many others were well over $100 for that sort of dose.
In fact, that price is pretty close to the price of liquid SARMs.
I’ll tell you how you can lower that price by 15% as well:
- Take advantage of 5% cashback scheme that Swiss Chems.
- Make sure you use this 10% discount code at checkout: gyula10
So with capsules now effectively the same price as liquid, and offering a cleaner experience and more precise dosing, this is a perfect opportunity to get your hands on them.
Chemyo – Liquid & Powder
Definitely the best place for SARMs liquid and powder right now. They been reputable sellers for several years, and now they are almost exclusive in the quality they offer.
So many other SARMs liquid sellers have fallen by the wayside over the past two years that there are very few quality companies left.
Chemyo are one of the few left offering such a good deal:
- Large 50 ml SARMs bottles
- High total dose of your money
- Purity guaranteed through lab test reports
- Moneyback guarantee
- Free shipping of $100
- Secure credit card ordering
- High quality SARMs powder
- Suspension liquid to mix powder with
The large doses for your money are a real bonus in the current environment, where there isn’t a lot of quality out there.
Most companies sell 30 mL dropper bottles of SARMs, but you’re not just getting more liquid. The total dose in the bottle is much higher and the price pretty similar, meaning you are simply getting more SARMs for your money.
In terms of Andarine, right now, you can buy a bottle dose to 50 mg/mL for $74.99.
They don’t do full stacks at a discount, but they do paired SARMs at a 10% discount, saving you a little on bulking, cutting, strength stacks.
Andarine it is teamed up with Cardarine, and also with MK-677 giving options for bulking and sculpting.
Brutal Force – SARMs Alternative
I’ll finish this Andarine review by talking you through a SARMs alternative I’ve now started using. Something to consider at least.
Brutal Force sell natural supplements that have been constructed to mimic SARMs.
ANDALEAN is the supplement they sell which has similar effects to Andarine. Results are at a far lower level, but it’s completely safe and natural.
So if you don’t want to use SARMs, or you need a break from them, then these are a good way of keeping results at a higher level than you can with natural bodybuilding.
Also, they can be used on cycle underneath your SARMs stack in order to maximize your returns.
Part of my strategy is not only to run a stack of these on cycle, but I also continue that stack post cycle as well. I find that it offsets some of the issues with testosterone drop and losing momentum.
Individually, the supplements are $60 each. Buy 3 ANDALEAN months and the third is free.
However, the power of the supplements, and in the finances, is in the stack.
ANDALEAN is in the cutting stack they offer. Currently with a 30% discount on buying the supplements individually, you’ll also still get the third month free.
Plus, on top of all those discounts they offer completely free global shipping. It really is a cheap way to enhance your SARMs use, and to continue getting better results and you can natural.
Rats Army – CLOSED (As Of March 2022)
Rats Army was a so-so replacement for Science.bio when it comes to supplying fairly priced SARMs liquids.
They’ve only been around just over a year, but have built quite a reputation in that time.
I really love them for several reasons:
- The SARMs they sell have a very high purity level, backed up by reassuring third-party independent lab test reports.
- They sell SARMs unflavored, but it doesn’t taste great. So also in five different great tasting flavors. Maybe a minor thing, but it’s not something I’ve seen any other SARMs seller really do.
- They also sell peptides, prohormones, PCT supplements, and even supporting nootropics all in affordable dropper bottle format.
- The SARMs and supplements they make are definitely made in the USA. They have a lab facility on-site at the same location that they post orders out from.
Right now, Andarine costs $55.49 for a 30ml dropper bottle dosed at 50mg per mL.