If you’re facing a mouth swab drug test, which is getting more likely, then Oral Clear is definitely the insurance policy you need.
Oral Clear saliva neutralizing gum isn’t actually gummed at all, and in this review, I’ll explain to you exactly what is, and how it works. We will talk you through everything you need to know to use it successfully, based on my own personal experiences.
I’ll also talk you through Oral Clear alternatives, and tell you the best place to buy it as well.
How Mouth Swab Drug Test Works & When You Could Face One
Mouth swab drug tests are dangerous. However, they are only dangerous for a short space of time. Unless you are a chronic user, then you should be undetectable in around 24 hours, 48 hours if you are unlucky.
If it’s been more than 48 hours since you last took drugs, then unless you are unlucky, took an incredible amount, or you consumed something like slow-acting benzos, then you shouldn’t have anything to worry about.
The real problem is that an oral fluid test can be done on the spot by an untrained person. They are also cheaper than a urine test.
That’s why they are becoming more used by law enforcement around the world at the roadside. Administered immediately, results in 15 minutes, then you bang to rights.
They are also getting used more regularly during pre-employment drug testing because the interviewer can do them on the spot rather than having to arrange for you to go to a clinic to submit a urine sample.
Plus, they are getting more used by companies during employment. If you have an accident, they are an easy and cheap way to find out if you are under the influence of anything.
Ways You Can Pass An Oral Drug Test
There are four main ways that you can pass an oral swab drug test:
- There has been enough time since you took the drugs to get clean
- You’ve sped up the process using home remedies
- You’ve used saliva neutralizing mouthwash
- You have used saliva neutralizing gum
If you have enough notice, then I would always recommend using the home remedies even if you have a specialist product like Oral Clear.
Brush your teeth a couple of times an hour, for as long as possible after you get notified of your test.
Also, chew gum, drink plenty of liquid, and eat fatty foods if you are trying to get rid of cannabis metabolites.
Doing these things will speed up the moving of fresh saliva containing metabolites into your mouth and out again, meaning you are having less and less toxins appear in your mouth more quickly than you would naturally.
Why I Love Oral Clear Gum Saliva Neutralizing Gum
I love Oral Clear gum because have how easy it is to use. It’s great quality, and it definitely works. I’ve tested it with home drug test kits, and passed in on-the-job drug tests using it as well.
Overall, I love it for these reasons:
- Oral Clear is discreet
- You can carry it all the time
- You can use the capsule even with someone in the same room
- You can swallow the liquid and capsule afterward
- There’s no trace of what you’ve used
- It neutralizes your saliva for around 15 minutes
So in terms of how easy it is to use, its potency, and the ability to use it even with a couple of minutes’ notice and someone in the room, makes it the number one choice for me, and it should be for you.
Oral Clear Instructions
To show you how easy it is to use Oral Clear, let’s talk you through instructions for using it.
1. Always keep it on you. In the wrapper, if you think you’ll get notice before your test, or out of the wrapper if you think you might need it on the spot.
2. If you’re observed, In the palm of your hand, cough, and place it in your mouth. But however it happens, you simply pop the capsule in your mouth, swill the liquid around for about 30 seconds, and then spit it out. If there’s someone in the room, you can safely swallow the lot.
3. You’ll then have a “clear zone” of around 15 minutes. It can be up to 30 minutes, but I wouldn’t count on any more than 15 unless you have very low levels of metabolites moving in and out of your saliva.
4. As I said at the start, if you’ve got more than 15 minutes notice, make sure you try and brush your teeth, use mouthwash, chew gum, and drink plenty of water to move saliva in and out of your mouth more frequently so that metabolites work their way out of your saliva and into the next stage of the disposal process in your body.
Are There Any Cheaper Oral Clear Gum Alternatives?
There is nothing else out there like Oral Clear that I’m aware of., There are no Oral Clear gum alternative products available.
It’s basically a highly concentrated mouthwash that’s safe to swallow. That’s why it costs so much because it’s such a specialist product.
The only problem with these is that they come in a small bottle. You have to swill them around in your mouth, spit it out, and then dispose of the bottle. So they can’t be done quickly, or with somebody in the room.
Where To Buy Oral Clear At The Best Price
Let’s finish this quick guide to Oral Clear neutralizing gum by telling you where you can buy it. There are no Oral Clear gum Walmart options, in fact, you can’t buy it from any of the big retail sites legitimately. Steer clear, as it’s probably a fake product.
The only place you can really buy it, the only place I would recommend, is from test negative.
It will cost you $90, but you know it’s a legitimate seller, and it’s a legitimate product.
Also, because it’s from test negative, a specialist drug test avoidance product company, you can also buy other products at the same time, saving on shipping while arming yourself with the tools you need to pass any type of drug test.