Hunter Burn is billed as a premium fat burning pill course. In this review of Hunter Burn I’m going to tell you everything you need to know about how good they really are.
Fat burners are getting increasingly popular, especially amongst bodybuilders and the fashion conscious. But do they work well, and is Hunter Burn equipped with the ingredients to achieve what is claimed?
I’m going to tell you exactly how fat burners work, and what the ingredients in Hunter Burn actually are.
Plus, you’ll learn how to use Hunter Burn, and what else you need to do to maximize its fat burning potential.
On top of all that, we will look at the pros and cons, how other people are getting on with them, and where you can buy Hunter Burn fat burning pills at the best price.
What Exactly Is Hunter Burn?
Hunter Burn is a supplement you take when you want to burn more fat than you can naturally.
You can use it for the short term, or as an ongoing supplement to help you continue to burn more fat when you work out.
Overall, Hunter Burn is a high quality product. It has razor-sharp visuals, the website’s sleek, and information around it is good quality as well.
The company who makes this excellent fat burner are called Hunter Evolve, and actually there are three products in their range.
1. “Burn” is the fat burning product we’re going to review here.
2. “Test” is a natural testosterone boosting supplement.
3. “Focus” contains natural compounds that can improve your mental performance and mood
So you could actually use all three of these products together if you are serious about burning fat, building confidence and happiness, and improving your testosterone levels.
Here’s How Fat Burners Really Work
Fat burners aren’t miracle pills, I want to put that out there at the start so that you don’t get the wrong impression about them.
You don’t just simply take them then the fat vanishes, or it somehow gets drawn out of the body. They just don’t work that way.
They work by accelerating the speed at which your body burns fat, and how it uses fat for energy.
But the key point I want to make here is that you have to expend the energy to lose the fat. You can’t just sit there.
Even if it’s just long walks that you do, it can help. Running is better. But for me, you need to go the whole way to get the most out of this product, or any fat burner.
You have to have a solid gym routine several times per week, backed up with cardio work, and alongside a low-fat, low refined carb, low sugar, diet.
Hunter Burn Ingredients
In order to tell you if Hunter Burn really works, we have to look at the individual ingredients to see if they have the capability to live up to the claims made around fat burning potential.
These are the ingredients in Hunter Burn that do the heavy lifting:
1. Konjac Root is a naturally occurring dietary fiber. It’s water-soluble, and it dramatically expands in liquid. The idea is that it will expand in your stomach, keeping you feeling full, and taking a long while to digest. This will lower your food cravings, and in some studies has been shown to lower cholesterol levels as well.
2. White kidney bean extract is a natural carb blocker. This means that you will not absorb as many calories from carbohydrates as you would naturally. Although you should be minimizing carbs (especially refined carbs and sugars) when you are working out trying to cut fat, this takes things up another notch.
3. Cayenne pepper is a common ingredient, but not within the context it’s packaged in this fat burner. Cayenne pepper is a high potency natural fat burner. Dieticians recommend it, and it’s just one of several reasons why people in other parts of the world who use it in cooking tend to have less body fat. It works through increasing thermogenic activity.
4. L-Theanine is an extract from green tea. It’s used as a calming agent. However, it also has the ability to lower appetite levels, and reduce triglyceride levels as well. Again, dieticians recommend drinking plenty of green tea if you are trying to lose weight.
5. Matcha Green tea extract has good thermogenic properties. It helps to raise your metabolism, and bring together a combination that breaks down fat more quickly. Studies have shown that green tea is very potent for raising metabolism, calm you down, and burning calories. So it’s little surprise that this fat burning supplement has two variants of green tea extract in it.
How To Use Hunter Burn
Let’s turn specifically now to how you use Hunter Burn as part of a healthy lifestyle in order to maximize the burning of calories and lose not only weight, but body fat.
I’m telling you, if you use this right, it’s going to get fat dripping off you in a way you just can’t achieve naturally. It is pretty potent, as long as you use it alongside the correct exercise regime.
Taking this fat burning pill supplement is surprisingly simple. You just have to take six capsules every day. Some people take all six first thing in the morning, some people take them in two batches of three pills. I did the latter. Just drink them with water, preferably on an empty stomach.
The thing is though, you’re going to have to use them for about 90 days to start seeing the full power of the results. In fact, the company who make these do realistically tell you upfront that you need at least 90 days on them alongside a healthy lifestyle in order to see the maximum burn.
Alongside using the pills, you should do the following:
- Hit the gym at least three times per week
- 90 minute workout routines
- A couple of cardio sessions between the gym work
- Try and walk a couple of miles each day
- Minimize fat, sugar, and refined carbohydrate intake
- Maximize wholegrain, wholefood, fruit, and vegetable intake
- Drink plenty of water
- Make sure you are rested
- Avoid toxins like alcohol and drugs
Some people claim they’ve lost around 20 pounds using these pills. That’s at the extreme end of the spectrum, as I found out (and will explain in a moment).
However, in 90 days, you should be able to lose around a stone if you really work hard.
My Experiences After Three Months Of Hunter Burn & Gym Routine
I want to talk you through my own experiences using Hunter Burn now. I’ve used several fat burners over the years, and have also use things like SARMs to great success as well (and still do).
Now say upfront Hunter Burn is nowhere near as effective at burning fat as SARMs like Cardarine or Ostarine.
However, if you want to stay away from SARMs then natural supplements are the only way forward, and this definitely has the potency to help you.
What I found was Hunter Burn helps with stubborn fat around my middle. I’m at the age were that can be a problem, and I didn’t really want to use SARMs at the same level I used to because of my age either.
So I decided to just try Hunter Burn alongside natural bodybuilding for three months. What I found surprise me because it was simply far better than doing things just naturally.
I will also say that I worked hard on my diet as well. For three months I completely cut out the rubbish and didn’t drink alcohol. I only ate proper food, and rediscovered my love of the kitchen as well.
Alongside that, I hit the gym three times a week doing proper 90 minute sessions. Progressive, pushing myself, and monitoring my progress.
I found I lost 13 pounds in 70 days. After that it plateaued a bit, but I maintained after I didn’t push myself as hard as perhaps I could for the last part.
In total I lost 14.5 pounds. So around a stone, and not bad at all in 90 days. But it was the way that targeted the fact that surprised me.
I’m not alone in this either. As part of my research process before I took this supplement I did look online, and there are increasingly positive reviews. Far too many reviews for them all to be faked. They are little people like you and me, just leaving comments on sites they use, places like Reddit, Twitter, places like that.
Hunter Burn Pros & Cons
before I conclude here, let’s just look at the pros and cons of using this fat burning supplement.
Hunter Burn pros:
- Really easy to take
- High-quality proven ingredients
- No discernible side effects
- Results visible in 90 days
- Can be used the long-term safely
- Will burn more fat than you can naturally
- Helps with calmness and cognitive focus
Hunter Burn cons:
- This isn’t a cheap supplement
- You will have to keep taking the pills to get the benefits
- You have to work out hard
- You have to have a good diet
Review Conclusion & Where To Buy Hunter Burn
I hope what I’ve written here for you has been helpful. My verdict is generally that Hunter Burn really works.
It’s got great potential for anyone looking to burn more fat than they can naturally without putting something harmful into their body. It’s just a potent blend of all natural ingredients.
You can buy a month of Hunter Burn direct from the company’s website for £55 (that’s just $70).
If you trade up to a four month supply, you’re going to be paying £165, which is a saving you over £40. That’s not a cheap outlay, but when you look at the benefits over time you’re taking, then definitely a supplement you should be considering investing in.