Are Ostarine Before And After Photos True: What’s Realistic?
Ostarine is often described as the mildest SARM because it’s the original one, the starting point, and the newer ones have been developed to be stronger than it is. That’s not the whole story though. The problem is that those Ostarine before and after photos you see online show bulking and cutting results on a level with steroids. So what’s the truth?
So what I’m going to do here is talk you through everything you need to know about Ostarine. It’s not a magic bullet I’m afraid, is important to say that be realistic. I’ll tell you why, and also tell you how to get the most out of it: Ostarine results from one cycle, dosage instructions, and what realistic before and after will look like after one cycle.
Plus, I’ll tell you guys where you can find safe Ostarine for sale that is not cut with anything else, doesn’t contain steroids or prohormones, and is purity guaranteed.
What Is SARM Ostarine?
So Ostarine is the original Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM). This was the first in a class of drugs aimed at confronting and combating muscle wasting problems and degenerative illnesses. Its goal was to preserve and even build lean muscle mass when people couldn’t exercise or were living in a calorie deficit.
Ostarine is also known as Enobosarm. It’s often been sold amongst the bodybuilding community under the name Ostamuscle, or just Osta. But confusingly, it’s also known by two alphanumeric names as well, GTX024 and MK-2866.
But mostly it’s known as MK-2866 or Ostarine, and it was developed by a company called GTx during the late 90s.
It’s already completed phase II human trials. But since these were completed in 2007 things haven’t progressed, or at least nothing has been publicly announced. The company that owns the formula right is trying to find a use for it where it actually passes full human trials and can then be marketed and sold under license.
As of 2018 though, no other proven use has been found beyond its ability to preserve lean muscle mass.
But the takeaway from this history lesson is that Ostarine is safe. Unlike a lot of SARMs, it’s actually passed significant human trials, and no troubling long-term side effects at moderate doses have ever been found. The Ostarine you are buying online though is a grey market. It’s a re-creation of that licensed formula.
How Ostarine MK-2866 Works
When we talk about how SARMs work, the problem in explaining that is that there are actually different mechanisms of action.
Some SARMs like Ostarine are anabolic. But others are PPAR-delta agonists, amongst other methods of action. But it’s only the anabolic SARMs that can cause the side effects of testosterone drop, and that’s important to understand.
So in terms of the anabolic SARM MK-2866 Ostarine, it works to benefit bodybuilders and the following ways:
- The main benefit of Ostarine for bodybuilders is the ability to cut fat while preserving muscle. It’s not actually fully understood what its mechanism of action is, but it’s thought that it basically tells the body to burn fat rather than proteins. This not only helps to cut body fat more dramatically than normal, but it also leaves better protein availability for muscle preservation and development.
- Ostarine has the potential to actually build muscle. Although it’s always billed as a fat burner and muscle preserver, if you work out hard enough on a higher dose you can also actually repair and build muscle faster than normal. But it’s not dramatic, although alongside hard work you will definitely build more muscle than you can naturally.
- Ostarine has all the benefits of an anabolic SARM on a minor level with strong fat cutting and muscle preservation traits, but with only minor testosterone level drops under normal circumstances.
- Ostarine is one of the few anabolic SARMs that can be used post cycle. As long as the dose is low, and you are using a PCT supplement, it can be used to preserve muscle mass and burn fat while you recover from stronger anabolic SARMs that you have stacked.
Ostarine Benefits Specific To Bodybuilders
So hopefully you’ve got a bit of a better idea now about how Ostarine works generally.
Let’s just take a quick look at the specific benefits that bodybuilders get from using Ostarine.
I’m talking here about using Ostarine on its own, not stacking it with other SARMs (although that’s where you will get the highest potency because it will be stripping fat while other SARMs build muscle).
But generally, Ostarine benefits for bodybuilding are:
- Ostarine will protect your muscle gains, even in a calorie deficit
- Ostarine tells the body to preserve muscle mass and to burn fat rather than proteins
- you will get up to 5% loss in body fat in one 8-10 week cycle
- MK-2866 Ostarine has the ability to even repair and build muscle because of its anabolic nature
So Ostarine is a great beginner SARM because it’s mild. But it will help to preserve your gains and cut body fat. So on its own, it’s brilliant for recomping so you are then ready to use more aggressive anabolic SARMs to bulk up.
Ostarine Before & After Realistic Ostarine Results
But what actually are the realistic Ostarine before and after results you can expect?
Well, you have to realize a lot of those before and after photos you see out there are nothing to do with Ostarine or even SARMs. They are sometimes just stolen photos, or they are from anabolic steroid use. Or they are SARMs but over multiple cycles, basically, you’re seeing the best possible scenario.
From your first cycle of Ostarine, alongside a really good gym routine that progresses and pushes you to personal bests, allows you to recover, backed up by a great diet, you could expect the following realistic Ostarine results:
- A 5% drop in body fat is realistic. But only if you eat properly. Small portion sizes frequent meals, plenty of protein, cutting out fat, sugar all that rubbish. But if you are disciplined you can do it.
- Your gains will be preserved, even while you are in a calorie deficit. This stuff is amazing for protecting muscle.
- You’ll also potentially gain muscle. If you are hitting personal bests, really working hard then you can potentially gain muscle as well as preserve it, at the same time you stripping fat. But it won’t be dramatic, that’s important to note.
- By the end of your first cycle, your before and after photos will look very different if you stick to what I’ve told you. In fact, make sure you do before and after photos of yourself because as it’s going to be incremental developmental change, you’ll want to see what the difference is at the end of your first cycle.
Ostarine is not a miracle pill. SARMs aren’t, they have to be backed up by rigorous gym work and a great diet to really change your physique. But even as the mildest anabolic SARM Ostarine MK-2866 will improve your muscle tone, cut fat, and help to improve your strength.
Ostarine Cycle & Dosing
Dosing Ostarine is pretty simple because it’s not suppressive unless you get a very high dose, I’m taking 50 mg a day, something like that.
The “sweet spot” for Ostarine dosage appears to be between 15-40 mg. Below 15 mg, on its own, you won’t really notice much apart from a little bit of fat stripping. Above 40 mg the positive benefits don’t continue to increase. Also, above 30-40 mg per day and Ostarine can be suppressive.
So let’s say you’re going to start with SARMs by doing a cycle of Ostarine on its own. It’s mild, so it’s safer to use and you won’t have any problems with testosterone drop. Here’s what I would recommend you do for your first Ostarine cycle:
- Dose 20 mg of Ostarine per day for the first four weeks
- Dose 30 mg of Ostarine per day for the second four weeks
- Hit the gym three times per week and do to lots of cardio outside of this
- Your diet has to be superb, consisting of lean proteins, and partially be in a calorie deficit
- Total first Ostarine cycle is therefore 10 weeks
- You shouldn’t require a PCT supplement
Using Ostarine Post Cycle
Some people advocate using Ostarine post cycle as well. As long as you keep the dose low and you haven’t suffered from massive testosterone drops during your cycle then that’s perfectly viable.
Ostarine post cycle can help to protect your muscle gains and help you to strip fat while you recover your testosterone levels and have a break from stronger SARMs.
I recommend the dose of just 15 mg during your first post cycle gap. You can always change that a 20 mg if you’re feeling none of the symptoms of testosterone drop after your first week. Just make sure you are aware of the signs of testosterone suppression and have something like Nolvadex to hand as a PCT supplement.
Finding Safe Ostarine For Sale
So let’s finish this Ostarine review by telling you where you can find Ostarine for sale that is absolutely pure. Two online SARMs sellers I’m going to tell you about our all places that are perfect for buying Ostarine that’s pure.
The best place to find genuine Ostarine capsules for sale is at Swiss Chems. These are also based in the USA and they have been around for quite some time. I had a couple of orders successfully delivered from these guys and the quality has been just as good as Science.bio.
Again, you get the purity reports published on the website so that you know you are buying 100% pure Ostarine.
For pricing, you are looking at spending more money. That’s because Swiss Chems only sell powder SARMs in capsules. Putting the powder in capsules is quite a painful process which is why they cost so much more. They are very convenient for dosing compared to loose powder or liquid SARMs though.
The Ostarine they have for sale is therefore slightly higher in price. 38 x 10 mg tablets retails at $75. That’s a total dose of 380 mg. If money is no object it’s a great option, but when you could be dosing three tablets per day, that’s only 10 days’ worth of dosing.
So you might want to use this alongside loose powder to lower the price. Tablets are great though for convenience, especially if you are dosing on the move, so combining them with Ostarine powder and liquid is a great idea.
I also want to point out here how you can lower the prices of the SARMs capsules from Swiss Chems by 15%:
Step one is to take advantage of the 5% cashback offer that the company runs.
Step two is to use this coupon code at checkout to get an additional 10% off: gyula10
Put that together, and you get SARMs capsules at the same price, and sometimes even cheaper, and less easy to deal with liquids.
These guys the best place to buy SARMs powder and capsules in the USA right now.
Most of the good quality SARMs liquid sellers have closed, because they can’t get the stocks for a variety of reasons.
Chemyo are somehow bucking the trend by still selling high-purity SARMs as powder and suspended liquid.
Better than that, they are larger doses for your money. Actually better value than the usual 30 mL dropper bottle sizes.
In terms of Ostarine, a 50 mL dropper bottle that’s dosed at 25 mg/mL will currently cost you $59.99.
A full 1 g bag of powdered Ostarine is just $34.99. However, when you spend $20 on the two bottles of suspension liquid you need, the price only works out five dollars cheaper than the premixed Ostarine.
Chemyo also do SARMs pairs at a 10% discount.
Ostarine is paired with Cardarine for cutting, and with MK-677 for bulking. Only a 10% discount, but on top of the large dose you’re getting for your money it’s a real deal.
These guys are offering something different I’m really impressed with. I didn’t think I would be, but the results speak for themselves.
Brutal Force offer a range of supplements that have been carefully constructed from completely safe natural ingredients to mimic SARMs.
They aren’t as potent, but they are specially constructed so that you can pick one which has similar effects for bulking, cutting, strength, or energy/metabolism increases.
For example, OSTABULK is the supplement that’s been constructed to mimic the effects of Ostarine, namely hardening of muscle, energy gains, and improved fat cutting.
There are some pros and cons about using these though:
- An affordable way to take things up a notch
- Can be used to support SARMs
- Can be used between cycles
- Can be used when you are on a break from SARMs
- The stacks are incredibly discounted deals
- Full moneyback guarantee
- Free global shipping
- Not as potent as SARMs
On its own, OSTABULK is just $59.99. If you buy a two month supply, you will get a third month free. Plus, you’ll get free global shipping.
But the best deal is buying a stack. Each of the stacks (bulking, cutting, strength, and maintenance stacks) are discounted by between 30 – 50%.
On top of that, when you buy two months of a stack, you will get a third month free. On top of that, you still get free global shipping.
Stack them with a SARMs stack. Then keep running the stack post cycle. I’ve found these to be really beneficial and they are definitely worth experimenting with at such a low price.
Rats Army – Update: CLOSED (As Of March 2022)
“Proven peptides” went out of business, so I can no longer recommend them to you order SARMs from them myself. Sourcing another SARMs company in the current climate of the Chinese SARMs ban is tough. Only a few seem to have stocks and seem to be sourcing them from somewhere in the world still. Apart from my two recommendations above, the third company I found doing that is called Rats Army.
They sell nine types of SARMs. All have high purity, guaranteed by those important independent third-party lab test reports (from a testing company that checks out). Prices are comparable to science and Swiss Chems. Around $60 for a 30 mL dropper bottle. Prices have gone up by about one-third in the past year, from around $40-$60, so this is definitely competitive.
A 30 mL dropper bottle, dosed at 25 mg/mL, will currently cost you $55 (slightly more if you choose flavored liquid over unflavored).
More than the SARMs though, they sell peptides and prohormones. So whether it’s SARMs or a variety of chemicals you are looking for, then Rats Army is a new and potentially reliable source.