YK11 SARM results can be incredible, which is why gym rats are raving about this stuff so much right now. But what’s the deal here? Is YK-11 safe? Is it even a SARM at all, because some people claim it’s actually an anabolic steroid.
So what going to do here is a full YK-11 review to tell you all you need to know. What it is, how it works, what sort of realistic YK-11 before and after results you’ll see are, and if the side effects are as big a problem as some people say.
Plus, we’re going to close this review by telling you where to find YK-11 for sale that’s 100% pure, so you can find out for yourself just how good this bodybuilding supplement is.
Is YK11 A SARM?
The big question I really want to clear up at the start of this YK-11 review is: what is it? It’s classed as a SARM. People describe it as one, and if you go to buy it, you’ll see it listed amongst the SARMs.
The truth is that YK11 is not a true SARM though. It’s actually closer in structure and performance to an anabolic steroid.
A SARM is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. That means it targets androgen receptors by mimicking testosterone. It targets those receptors that are specifically in muscle and bone tissue, avoiding other areas such as the prostate, and detrimental side effects that can come about with elevated testosterone.
But that’s not YK-11. It’s a different animal entirely. Yes, it is a partial agonist of the androgen receptor, but not in the same way as a full androgenic SARM. Some people claim it doesn’t have androgenic effects at all, but that’s simply untrue because it does mimic DHT and therefore can suppress natural testosterone production.
I suspect that there is also a marketing reason behind it being labeled as a SARM because structurally it’s clearly closer to a steroid than a SARM, is to avoid unwanted attention. It’s easier to market SARMs than steroids because steroids are illegal. Also, people get scared off when you mention anabolic steroids.
How YK11 Works
YK-11 is a really new compound and was first synthesized in 2011 in Japan. The scientist who developed it categorized it as a SARM, but further research is found that out to be not accurate.
Its chemical structure is actually far closer to an asteroid than a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator.
The thing is, it really works in two ways. It’s a partial agonist of the androgen receptor, meaning it does mimic testosterone (DHT). That’s not the whole story though.
How YK-11 works and the effects it has on the body are as follows:
- YK-11 is a myostatin inhibitor that minimizes myogenesis. Myostatin is a protein in the body closely linked to muscle development. They are released to help regulate muscle growth. If they didn’t exist, then there wouldn’t be such a controlled muscle growth. If you have testosterone, HGH, IGF-1, and the fuel of proteins driving muscle growth, but nothing to hold it back and tell it to back off, you get out-of-control growth. So by taking YK-11, after you have worked out YK-11 gets to work inhibiting the production of these hormones. The result is far more aggressive muscle growth.
- YK-11 is androgenic. It will mimic testosterone, and it will deplete testosterone supply as the body shuts its own down. You will get androgenic effects in muscle and bone. But YK-11 is more like a steroid in that it structure is closely based on DHT, a stronger form of testosterone. The thing is, being an agonist that mimics DHT means that it does affect the prostate, liver, and hair to a minor degree. YK-11 can produce additional hair growth on the body because of this.
- YK-11 has been shown to aggressively target muscle tissue, because of the fact it’s androgenic and a myostatin inhibitor. Although the mimicking of DHT affects other parts of the body in a minor way, it’s these two put together, acting completely on muscle tissue, not on bone or ligaments that make it aggressive. This can produce incredible muscle growth, but there is a problem with that which I’ll talk about later.
YK11 Dosage Guide
As with all SARMs, anyone claiming there’s an exact YK11 dosage range is telling you a load of rubbish.
SARMs are research chemicals. That means they never been through human clinical trials and put to market as licensed supplements.
So literally nobody on earth, not even the guy who synthesized this stuff, has a clue how much you should take. Especially, as it wasn’t developed for bodybuilders looking to bulk up. In fact, it appears it wasn’t really developed for any purpose at all specifically.
So any honest YK11 review has to tell you that you have to experiment with dosage.
But what I will say is that the guys running this stuff a lot, the really experienced guys, are saying that there’s a ceiling above which you don’t seem to get much more benefit. I’ve seen guys running 50 mg of this every day, which is insane. But they then invariably drop the dose back down and are almost completely reporting that you don’t get additional benefits above about 30 mg.
5 mg is often touted as a great beginner’s dose for your first cycle. If you’re experienced with SARMs, you could run 10 mg to start off with.
Personally, 15 mg is a strong dose, and I would never go above 30 mg because the evidence suggests that you don’t get the incremental results, and you increase the problems I will talk about when I come to side effects.
How Long Should A YK11 Cycle Be?
Just as with dosage, nobody has a clue what the ideal YK11 cycle length should be. It’s all about listening to your body, watching results, and working up incrementally.
For your first cycle, I would run this on its own. See how your body reacts to it, because you do not want to overdo this because it can lead to problems.
I’d suggest an eight-week cycle, followed by at least a six-week break. Perhaps dose around 5 mg, and increase it to 10 mg halfway through if you aren’t getting any problems.
What YK11 SARM Results Are Typical?
YK-11 can be an incredibly potent steroidal SARM. But understanding what results are realistic is tough, because everybody is different, and you don’t know the truth about what people are saying they are doing.
YK-11 definitely has the following effects:
- Can significantly increase your strength
- It accelerates the burning of fat
- Increases your endurance
- Help strongly to develop muscles after a workout
- Can increase confidence and determination
Now for me, this is not as strong as asteroid. But it is far more potent than a typical SARM at around the same dosage. Something like RAD-140 is comparable, but that’s fully androgenic and also targets bone and ligaments, which YK-11 doesn’t so effectively.
Generally, if you’re new to SARMs and you do an eight-week cycle at 10 mg, these are the sort of things you will experience:
- Within about two weeks you’ll start to feel stronger. Because you are lifting more, and working out more frequently, your fitness and muscle strength will increase significantly.
- Because you are increasing your energy output, you will burn fat. Not as much compared to something like LGD-4033 or Cardarine, but you will.
- This is an important one. The muscle you pack on will be significant. Because it’s hitting your muscles from two angles, simultaneously telling them to grow while inhibiting hormones that regulate that growth, it will be noticeable, and if you really work hard it can be dramatic.
Put together, you’re getting a mildly androgenic steroid all supplement that can have dramatic impacts on your muscle mass and strength.
YK11 Vs RAD-140
People do often compare YK-11 to RAD-140 Testolone, and wonder which one is best to use. RAD-140 is an aggressive and fully androgenic SARM. So it’s going to target androgen receptors in bone and muscle tissue significantly.
You’ll get all the benefits of that dramatic mimicking of testosterone, but also all the side effects around significant testosterone drop.
Although you’ll get some T level drops with YK-11, it won’t be as aggressive
YK11 Side Effects
Now look, YK11 SARM results can be dramatic. You will pack on significant bulk very quickly using this compound.
Androgenic side effects, testosterone drop, will actually quite minor in comparison to a strong dose of the fully androgenic SARM. But you will still need a PCT supplement, even if it’s only Nolvadex.
The problem with YK11 is that it only targets muscle growth, it doesn’t target the underlying bone and ligament development.
This can lead to a situation if you really hit things hard and use high doses, where the muscles grow quicker than the underlying support structure. This has led to people getting significant injuries.
Experienced bodybuilders will tell you to go steady with YK-11, because if you don’t allow the underlying support system to keep up, then you can cause real problems.
YK11 Before And After: Can They Be Trusted?
Before I conclude this YK-11 review, I want to warn you about those YK-11 before and after photos and reviews you’ll read out there.
I’ve purposely steered clear of all that in this review. There’s no before and after comparisons because everyone’s results will be individual.
Also, you won’t have any idea if the photos are genuine. You don’t know if they are stacking SARMs, previously used steroids, you don’t know how hard they’ve hit the gym, you literally have no idea how dedicated they’ve been.
For me, you have to do your own YK-11 before and after. Take photos as you go, and compare your progress to how you were progressing before you started YK-11.
Where To Find Real YK11 For Sale
I want to conclude this YK11 review by telling you where you can find YK11 for sale that’s 100% pure and safe to use as possible.
These are the three webstores I would recommend. I’ve researched them, I’ve done the background checks, so you don’t have to.
They are all reliable, they deliver fast, and they employ independent labs to check every single batch of the SARMs they sell. They only sell those SARMs if they are 100% pure, and the purity reports are published on the website.
First on the list is Science.bio, one of the most long-standing and trusted USA based SARMs sellers out there. They publish the purity guarantees, they offer rapid delivery, and they have a full moneyback guarantee as well.
In terms of pricing, 1000 mg of raw YK11 powder retails at $79.99. For the more convenient liquid YK-11 SARM dropper bottle version, you’ll be paying $49.99 for a total dose of 300 mg.
- Proven Peptides
Proven Peptides are the all-American SARMs seller. Not only are they based in the heart of the USA, but they also sell SARMs made in the USA, which is unique amongst the companies I’ve ever SARMs from.
They don’t sell powder or capsules, just sublingual liquid. YK-11 retails at $74.99 for 30 mL dropper bottle, dosed at 10 mg/mL.
- SARMs 4 YOU
Last on my list of the best places to find pure YK-11 for sale are the European-based seller SARMs 4 YOU. I haven’t actually ordered from these guys, but online buddies in Europe have, and they definitely recommend it.
They sell raw SARMs powder and capsules. In terms of YK-11, 1000 mg of powder costs $65.95. The far more convenient, but proportionately more expensive, capsules retail at $54.95 for 60 capsules (each dosing 5 mg).