If you’re looking to pass a hair drug test then you’ll soon come across references to old style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo, and something called the Macujo method.
Although it’s quite simple, people complicate this. Partly because it’s riddled with fallacies and online myths, and partly because people just get confused about both the Macujo method and Aloe Toxin Rid.
So what I’m going to do here is talk you through everything you need to know about Aloe Rid detox shampoo, and how to use it most effectively.
I’ll also cover the problem with trusting some of the old-style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo reviews out there, and tell you the exact (and only) place you should be considering buying it from.
Why It’s So Hard To Pass A Hair Drug Test
Here’s the thing with hair drug testing it’s really, really, tough to beat. This is why:
- A single human hair consists of a shaft that has three layers. The inner layer is the medulla. Over the top of that is the cortex. Finally, you have the cuticle. Drug metabolites get trapped in the cortex layer. Protected by the cuticle layer.
- Here’s the problem. The cuticle layer of the hair shaft contains of up to 12 layers of microscopic scales. This not only protects the hair but gives it strength and flexibility. So somehow, you’ve got to open up that layer and flush out the toxins from underneath.
- The other problem with passing a hair drug test is that drug metabolites move around your bloodstream and some get trapped under your scalp. They get trapped specifically because they move with the blood into the hair follicles and get stuck there. When your hair grows, those metabolites get trapped within the new formed here as it emerges from the scalp.
- Because of #3 above, it means that your hair forms an indelible record of your drug use. Although legally they can only sample the most recent 90 days’ growth, it’s still incredibly difficult to beat. You’ve somehow got to open up that scaly cuticle layer, flush out the toxins, and then close it up again.
What’s The Best Hair Follicle Detox Shampoo To Pass A Drug Test?
There are tons of drug detox shampoo products out there, and I can tell you now that most of them are absolute junk.
Zydot Ultra Clean is a rare exception to this, and it actually forms part of the Macujo method because it’s more potent. However, on its own, it’s pretty useless because it can’t lift and open the cuticle layer.
That’s why people used old-style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo. So let’s take a look at the history, and why it was so effective.
The History Of Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo (“Old Style”)
Nexxus was a company that made a very different shampoo (they still make lots of shampoos, but nothing like this anymore). It was a very strong formula that was designed for people who swam, or people in environments with high airborne pollution.
It turned out that it was very good at cleansing and clarifying the hair, ridding it of pollutants effectively. People soon realized it also helped to strip drug metabolites from the hair as well. It had the ability to open up the cuticle layer and strip out toxins.
Unfortunately, it was too powerful for the general market. There were complaints about irritated scalps, and those concerns led to the company first lowering the potency of the formula, and eventually discontinuing the product.
But because of its potency, the old-style Aloe Toxin Rid hair detox shampoo from Nexxus has much sought after. Prices rose, and eventually, you were paying $1-200 on sites like eBay for the original formula bottles.
Unscrupulous people also made forgeries, which muddied the waters even further.
Here’s the bottom line: there is no stock of old-style Nexxus shampoo left. Hell, there are not even any stocks of the modified milder formula out there either.
So the first takeaway from this Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo review/guide is that you cannot buy the original Nexxus formula anymore, and if you see advertised, it’s a fake.
My Experience With Aloe Toxin Rid & The Macujo Method
I’ve used the Macujo method to pass a hair follicle drug test. I did this a couple of years ago, but the method is sound and still the same.
There are variants, but the classic method still works. I read about it on the old marijuana.com website (which no longer exists), which is where it came from. No idea if the guy/girl who developed it was called Macujo or not, but that’s the story that is passed down.
It first appeared on that site in the early 2000s, well before drug testing was digitally transformed, and when things were just much simpler.
Obviously, at the time, they were using the old Nexxus formula shampoo, and two years ago you couldn’t get that.
So I used the alternative that is now out there to buy.
Test Clear, a respected company in the drug test avoidance game, got their hands on the old Aloe Toxin Rid formula. From that, they recreated it for sale.
That’s what I used when I undertook the Macujo method to pass a drug test. It’s invasive, time-consuming, and expensive, but it genuinely works.
What Makes Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid So Powerful?
The heart of its power is because it’s a very strong salicylic acid shampoo formula.
On the skin, salicylic acid has the ability to shed dead skin cells, which is why it’s found in a range of beauty products at moderate levels.
It’s organic, a plant hormone. It’s listed as a substance of control under the EPA toxic substances control act. Any product containing 3% or higher concentration of salicylic acid is considered a drug, so it’s definitely potent stuff.
Curiously, it’s a precursor to, and a metabolite of, aspirin. Because it’s a precursor, it’s been used in many traditional recipes. In fact, the leaves of the Willow tree were prepared and even shoot, for thousands of years, because they had an anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effect, as well as the ability to be used in traditional recipes calm and clarify the hair and scalp.
On the hair, it helps to remove toxins, and it helps to clean up the skin on the scalp as well. So it’s good all around. But also, when you do the Macujo method and swell the cuticle layer so it opens using alkaline substances, the strength of old-style Aloe Toxin Rid helps to remove more toxins, more quickly.
That’s why it’s the best detox shampoo you can use to pass a hair drug test, but only when used in conjunction with the Macujo method so that you get the cuticle layer open.
Can You Use Aloe Rid Detox Shampoo (Old Style) On Its Own?
On its own, it’s still the most potent source I know of getting rid of toxins on the top of the hair, and on the scalp, because of its high levels of salicylic acid (well above standard household shampoo products).
So if you’re in the market for hair follicle detox shampoo, and money is no object, then the old-style Aloe Toxin Rid formula from Test Clear is the way to go.
However, you must be aware that it’s not going to pass you a hair drug test if you have drug history in the previous 90 days. All it’s going to do is get rid of proximity toxins, so if you’ve been around people smoking marijuana in the past few days prior to your drug test it will clean the hair and scalp of toxins generally.
Macujo Method Instructions: Why You Need Old-Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo
In order to use old-style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo with best effects for a drug test, you have to use as part of the Macujo method. So let’s run you through that right now.
You will need the following materials:
- Old-style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo (from test clear)
- Clean & clear Pink shampoo
- Good quality white vinegar (Heinz often recommended)
- Tide liquid detergent
- Zydot Ultra Klean detoxifying shampoo
- Rubber gloves and clingfilm (or swimming hat)
- A pair of swimming goggles
- Warm water and a bath/sink
This is the Macujo method in brief:
- Wet your hair, then apply vinegar to it. Massage in well, right into the scalp. This will sting.
- Leaving the vinegar in place, then apply Clean & Clear pink shampoo. Apply liberally, and yes it will sting even more.
- Use a swimming cap or clingfilm to tightly wrap the hair close to the scalp. Leave on for one hour (or as close to that as you can tolerate).
- Clean your hair thoroughly until it’s squeaky clean. Then wash your hair with a decent application of old-style Aloe Toxin Rid. Leave it on for a few minutes, then wash out. Repeat that process.
- Next, apply a small amount of Tide liquid detergent to the hair. Work into the hair and scalp, until your hair and scalp are squeaky to the touch. Leave it for 15 minutes, then wash it out.
- After you’ve completed all run through to the Macujo method, one hour before you leave for drug test, wash the hair with Zydot Ultra Clean to ensure no stray toxins trip you up.
How Often Should I Use Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid?
As you can see, it’s quite a convoluted process. And, to make it worse, you need to do it at least five times during the days leading up to your drug test.
Once per day for five days is usually enough. If you’ve got high levels of toxins in your hair, say you are a daily weed smoker, then I’m going to suggest you do it twice per day for at least five days leading up your test.
You see, you can’t wash out all the toxins in one go. You won’t open up all of the cuticles during a single run through the Macujo method. So it’s incremental, and will take several runs to fully clear out the hair.
Plus, you’ll need a break because it’s quite painful on the scalp. Don’t worry, it doesn’t cause permanent damage, but it does burn and itch a lot.
Done right, the Macujo method with old-style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo at the heart of it will flush out all the drug toxins so that you can pass a hair drug test.
Where To Buy Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo (Only Place!)
Let’s finish up here by telling you where you can actually buy Aloe rid detox shampoo. I’ll warn you that a lot of old-style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo reviews out there mention you can still buy old stock. That’s not true.
You can only buy the old formula from Test Clear. They got hold of the old formula, and they recreated it.
Another warning is that it’s not cheap. Because they had to recreate the formula and get people to make it for them, because it contains microsphere technology which helps to get toxins out from under the old oil layers of the scalp as well, it’s expensive.
Right now, as I write this review, test clear are selling old-style Aloe Toxin Rid the $235 (but that price does also include Zydot Ultra Clean bundled in free, worth $45).
That will get you an 8 fluid ounce bottle, which is more than enough for a course of seven days, twice per day, of the Macujo method run-through. Don’t get scammed, don’t go for old Nexxus bottles. Also, don’t buy anything claiming to be Aloe Toxin Rid from eBay, Amazon, or anywhere else.
The only place you can buy this stuff is from Test Clear, and it’s expensive. But you can’t cut corners on this, you need to shell out and get the real deal.
But if you’re facing a hair drug test, which is quite rare, then it’s either going to be for a good job, or for something that is going to cost you dear if you fail the test. To invest the money you need on the right equipment to pass.