If you’re serious about bodybuilding then you’ve heard about SARMs. But because they are talked about in a similar way to anabolic steroids, a lot of people just steer away from them. But if you use the best SARMs for bulking out there, and you use them moderately and safely, then it’s perfectly possible to pack on significant bulk without any problems at all.
What I’m going to do here is talk you through my journey using SARMs to bulk up over the past year. I was amazed after the first proper SARMs cycle that I packed on eight pounds of lean, hard muscle, in just 12 weeks. When I tell you that the average natural muscle weight gain per week when working out naturally is about ¼ of a pound, you can see I more than doubled what can be achieved naturally.
So let me talk you through everything you need to know right now. I’ll tell you a bit about my journey, giving some warnings about SARMs, tell you what the best SARMs for mass gains are, how to stack them on cycle, and where to buy them.
Why I Started Using SARMs
Basically, I got fed up working out at the gym for several hours a week and not getting anywhere. The first six months of so I made great progress. My fitness levels went through the roof and I felt fantastic.
I packed on several pounds of lean muscle, and I felt great. I cut fat, and I just looked all-around better. But then I looked at the guys around me and I realized I was miles away from where I really wanted to be. Another six months on, and I couldn’t really make any more progress. That got me down, and I began to give up, I began to finish my routines early, I was emotionally not up for anymore.
I talked to a guy down the gym who said he used SARMs. He talked about them a bit, and I really didn’t have much of a clue what he was on about, so I researched them online. I’m not a gambler in life, but overall, they seemed pretty safe as long as you aren’t stupid, so I decided to give them a try.
What I did was a single cycle of 12 weeks. Use the best SARMs for bulking I had research, and stacked them with a SARM that could deliver energy and muscle power as well. The results were incredible at the end of those 12 weeks.
On average, the human body packs on about 0.25 (one quarter) of a pound each week with heavy resistance training and the correct diet. But in 12 weeks I had packed on eight lbs of muscle, more than double what I could ever achieve naturally.
Now not every cycle is going to be as productive. As with anything with bodybuilding, you get diminishing returns as the effort to achieve them and the ability of your body to produce the results starts to drop off. But that much muscle gain, alongside some fat cutting and strength, was incredible.
A Few Warnings About Getting Started With SARMs
The big warning I learned about was the quality of SARMs. It’s absolutely crucial to understand that SARMs are research chemicals that have never been licensed for any use on humans.
They were chemicals that had effects on the body like building muscle, stopping muscle wastage, cutting fat, and increasing energy metabolism levels. They were designed to try and help people with various conditions, but none of them have ever been through full clinical trials.
So what you’re getting with SARMs are partially researched and tested chemicals that have been recreated in private labs for sale to bodybuilders.
What you are getting then is unregulated and unknown in terms of quality and effects. You can minimize the chances of them being bad for you buy only buy 100% pure SARMs that contain just the SARMs advertised and within the right proportions.
The clue is in finding sellers that use third-party independent labs to verify quality. They send each batch of SARMs to them to be analyzed, and a purity report is awarded. You’re looking for sellers that publish those reports, and you’re looking for sellers that consistently show purity and balance of 100% pure, and only containing the SARM stated at the dose stated.
The other big warning from me is testosterone drop. For some guys that will not be too bad, but it depends on the SARMs and the doses. If you are hammering 40 mg of RAD-140 every day, within a couple of weeks your testosterone levels will start to go downwards rapidly.
So when using SARMs that are androgenic (I’ll talk to you about those in a moment), you need to look for testosterone drop signals. Don’t be afraid to stop a cycle early, or drop the dose during the cycle, and definitely use Nolvadex or Clomid (they are estrogen receptor modulators that help to build testosterone at the expense of estrogen) post cycle.
Here Are The Best SARMs For Bulking That You Should Use
When it comes to bulking, some SARMs are just designed to do that, whereas others don’t.
Other SARMs are good at cutting fat rather than building muscle, while others are good at building strength and endurance levels. Understanding which does what, and how to combine them to get the best effects during a cycle is a skill in itself.
Here are the SARMs that definitely build muscle:
- RAD-140 Testolone is the classic androgenic muscle-building SARM. So it is a true selective androgen receptor modulator, and it does suppress testosterone levels. But it also packs on significant muscle, and I swear by using it as the first name on the team sheet for SARMs stack.
- Ligandrol LGD-4033 is another SARM that is androgenic and can build muscle. But it’s not that aggressive, and you do have to take higher doses to get hard muscle gains. It also cuts fat, so it’s a good all-rounder, but not the best individual chemical to use to get fast gains.
- S-23 is a potent and newer SARM. It’s androgenic and binds very strongly the androgenic receptors in muscle tissue. It produces very strong muscle gains and can decrease fat mass as well.
- YK-11 is not a true SARM at all, even though it’s always marketed and sold with them. It’s closer to being a synthetic steroid. It works as a myostatin inhibitor, which increases follistatin, a key driver of muscle growth.
- MK-677 Ibutamoren is also a chemical that is lumped in with SARMs but actually isn’t one at all. Its mechanism of action is as a growth hormone secretagogue that mimics the activity of something called Ghrelin. This can elevate levels of HGH and IGF-1 significantly, leading to huge muscle gains. It can also reduce fat levels, and even increases available energy expenditure. Plus, it can reduce diet-induced catabolism. Although it’s not even SARM, it’s a great all-rounder.
SARMs That Are Not The Best SARMs For Bulking And Increasing Muscle Hardness
A lot of guys get confused and think that all SARMs build muscle. That’s not the case at all. Some SARMs generate increases in muscle and metabolism energy, some burn fat, and some do a combination of things.
These are the SARMs (and chemicals that are grouped with SARMs even though they are not) that are not the best SARMs for bulking:
- SR-9009 is not a SARM at all, but it can increase your capacity to exercise. It improves energy availability and muscle tissue, allows the faster release of energy and the body, and increases your endurance. It’s brilliant for underpinning a muscle-building stack because it allows you to push through the pain and complete those last reps.
- Cardarine is similar to SR-9009. It’s a PPAR-delta agonist that helps to regulate the body clock, metabolism, and the genes relating to the transport and oxidation of fatty acids in the body. It reduces glucose utilization to give you more energy, and it burns more fat to do that. So it’s great for underpinning a muscle-building stack, and you’ll burn fat as well.
- Ostarine and Andarine are two of the original SARMs that are very similar in composition, although Ostarine is weaker. They both tell the body to cut fat rather than burn muscle in a calorie deficit and therefore protect muscle mass. If you take higher doses, they can help to build muscle a little, but they are perfect for cutting, and definitely not amongst the best SARMs for mass building.
How I Created The Best SARMs For Mass Into A Potent Stack
I had a bit of trial and error over several months. I tried some SARMs individually, and I tried stacking a couple together, and although I made good progress, it wasn’t really what I was hoping for.
Here’s the stack I used to produce 12 pounds of lean muscle mass gain in just 12 weeks:
- 20 mg RAD-140 Testolone
- 15 mg YK-11
- 10 mg Cardarine
- 12-week cycle
- PCT supplement needed (Nolvadex should be enough)
Now I must state that that was over 12 weeks, and I worked damn hard in the gym. It was progressive, punishing, and three times a week with cardio in between. On top of that, I ate perfectly as well.
After I hit that goal, I then experimented by swapping out Cardarine for SR-9009 for the energy part to underpin the stack. I have to say that worked really well.
In the second stack I also added 10 mg of S-23. This made the stack highly anabolic, so I had to increase the PCT supplement to the more potent Clomid (I can’t talk about dosage because everyone is individual, however, always frontload it and taper down).
Where You Can Buy 100% Pure And Powerful SARMs To Use
So as you can see, it’s not rocket science to get impressive gains with SARMs. You just have to be sensible, especially for your first cycle.
But the rewards are there, as long as you do the hard work in the gym, do the cardio everyone hates in between gym sessions, and you back it up with fantastic nutrition. I mean ruthless diet and nutrition here, if you cut corners, you don’t get the energy you need.
However, one of the last tips I can give you about using any sample lean mass gains, is it has to be 100% pure so that it actually works in your body without any serious side effects.
I’m telling you that the research shows that at least 50% of the SARMs for sale out there aren’t pure. They can also contain other unlicensed chemicals like steroids, or they will not be in the same proportions as advertised, or sometimes not contain SARMs at all.
What I did was to make sure I did some research. I ruled out three places based on what guys in the gym had told me and checked online.
Purerawz, Enhanced Athlete, and Tiger SARMs are the places I would recommend you avoid. You’ll see them talked about because they are popular and well-marketed, but the SARMs are not of good quality.
Chemyo (Liquid & Powder)
Chemyo are the best place to buy liquid and powder SARMs in the USA right now.
There are so few good SARMs sellers left, that it’s a relief that they are still going. High doses, good prices, you simply can’t ask for more!
Because the supply situation of SARMs is so uncertain, I would really advise you to get your next couple of stacks in stock right now.
Pricing is really good and you’ll get a larger 50 mL dropper bottle size. It’s not a week or dosing a larger bottle, the total dose per bottle works out higher than any of the competitors I can find, which is why I use them.
To give you an idea on pricing, RAD-140 is currently priced at $69.99. That’s a 50 mL dropper bottle that is dosed at 50 mg/mL.
They also sell RAD 140 powder. A full gram is currently $79.99. But you will need the suspension liquid at $10 a bottle if you want to get away from dealing with raw powder.
Swiss Chems (Capsules)
For capsules, Swiss Chems are still unbeatable. They used to be a bit expensive, but prices are now only about 10% or so above the price of liquid SARMs (although this can fluctuate between the different SARMs).
To give you an example on price, RAD-150 capsules (almost identical to Rad140) and RAD-140 are both priced at $89.95 for 60 capsules.
So if you are looking for the ultimate in convenience with SARMs, with the exact dosing, and no dealing with the taste of powder or liquid, then Swiss Chems capsules are definitely the way to go.
Brutal Force SARMs Alternatives
Although not for everyone, I want to mention these guys because I’ve seen benefits from using the SARMs alternatives they offer.
These are supplements which are constructed from completely safe and natural ingredients to mimic the effects of SARMs.
So, for example, RADBULK is their supplement that mimics RAD140. It’s not as potent, but it has the same traits are building hard and lean muscle tone, increasing strength, and upping energy availability.
I use them underneath my SARMs stack. That way you amplify the benefits of the SARMs. Then, continue running the SARMs alternative stack post cycle to continue getting benefits that you wouldn’t usually get.
You can afford to do this because they are not that expensive. $60 for a month supply of a single one. However, that’s the worst way of buying them.
If you buy the bulking, cutting, strength stacks from brutal power, you will save around 40% on the individual supplement price. If you add three months to your shopping cart the third month will be free as well. Plus, you’ll get global shipping as well.